
Ok I really hope that I wont offend anybody with this one lol but I know that I will because i know that so many people consider this a real live timepiece. I however would continue living perfectly fine if I never had to see one of these things again! Gshocks have been out since as long as I can remember. In fact they were once the watch many of us dreaded getting and begged our parents not to buy us one to go back to school in. This is to me not fashion. Not because I don't think that it cost enough because I'm for one not the kind of person who basis quality fashion on how much something cost. Even though it is sold at Walmart lol. Please leave these watches where they belong...for people diving under the sea and 12 year olds!

No comments:
Post a Comment