Thursday, September 3, 2009

Maia Campell Co Star of In The House

Maia Campell who played Tiffany on the popular sitcom In the House starring LL Cool J has completely fell off. Its really sad to see her in this predicament. However I guess its safe to say that the prettiest people do the ugliest things. Its funny to see where old sitcom actors have ended up. I'm not going to go into further detail about this video which by the way I got from worldstarhiphop.com because its sad. I'm actually upset with the guys who taped her in the first place. This is exploitation at its worst. But I had to post it, let this be a constant reminder to all of us that it can be here today and gone tomorrow. This is not a laughing moment. Its just another disturbing moment in the African American world. I wouldn't suggest letting kids watch this she gets pretty vulgar with her vernacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment